As many of you know, I’m a working mama. I teach preschool every day, and Garrett goes with me, to the “baby class” as we call it. There’s 7 kids in the baby class, and that means 7 kids worth of baby stuff. And babies have a lot of stuff.
Each baby in the class has two cubbies and a hook. One cubby is for bottles, cups, and snacks, and the other cubby is for extra clothing, blankets, etc, and the hook is for their jackets and bags. I opt to keep most of Garrett’s stuff in his backpack/diaper bag, but obviously a lot gets taken out through the day. I have Garrett’s bottles labelled with InchBug labels, but there’s a lot more things that need to be kept together.
This is where Name Bubbles comes in. I’ve seen these labels before. Some of the students in my class have them, and honestly, if they all had them, it would make my life immensely easier. I have 16 kids in my class and I’ll be damned if I can keep track of everything they bring with them every day. I try to label them with markers, but this hardly ever works. Here’s why…
- I sometimes can’t find a place to label. Tags can be too small, cut off, etc.
- Some parents don’t like their kids stuff to be written on. Some intend to resell items at consignment stores/sales and this devalues the item or in some instances, makes them unacceptable to be resold.
- Some of my kids have the same first name, or the same initials.
- Marker rubs or washes off of some items.
- My markers get really dried out, really fast when writing on fabric.
Name Bubbles makes it so much easier. All you do is apply them to a clean dry surface, smooth out any air pockets (which I found to be a non-issue when I applied mine), and allow it to rest for 24 hours before washing. Done! Name Bubbles can be removed by peeling them and if they’ve been on there awhile, some rubbing alcohol will help get them off. Could not be easier!
Name Bubbles also has fundraising opportunities that are great for schools, camps, teams, and daycares, which I think is awesome and is a fundraiser I think would raise a lot of money since it’s such a useful product. (I almost always support fundraising efforts, but I don’t always contribute a large amount since the things being offered aren’t something I’ll actually need. Know what I’m saying?)
Name Bubbles has offered a Share Labels Pack (value $35.88) for one reader.
This pack includes:
- One design, up to six names
- 90 Labels total
- Both Laundry and Dishwasher Safe Labels
Enter to win in the Rafflecopter below.