An easy treat gets EVEN easier when you make it in the crock pot! And if you can believe it, these rice krispy treats are even tastier with this method, since the cereal becomes just a tiny bit toasted. I couldn’t even wait for these to cool! They are THAT fabulous.
Crock Pot Rice Krispies Treats
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 bag of marshmallows
- 6 cups of rice krispies cereal
- Place butter in the bottom of the crock pot
- Layer marshmallows on top of the butter
- Layer cereal on top of the marshmallows
- Cook on high for one hour. Marshmallows should be melted and cereal slightly toasted
- Stir and place in wax paper lined pan
- Cool (or don’t) and eat!
Seriously. That easy and SO good!
Let me know if you make these and love them even more than the regular method.
If you enjoyed this recipe post, please take a moment to stumble or share below!