If there’s two things I love it’s mail and snacks. So obviously putting these two together is my dream come true. Healthy snacks are even better! More munching with less guilt. Love With Food is a monthly subscription box service that helps you discover new all-natural and organic snacks, starting at only $10 per month!! And if you needed more to feel good about with this subscription, for every box or item you buy from Love With Food, a meal is donated to a food bank, such as Feeding America Network or Share Our Strength.
I received November’s Tasting Box to review. Tasting boxes contain 8-9 snacks for $10-12 a month (depending on your subscription). Deluxe boxes are $17-20 a month and contain 16-20 snacks. From what I can tell, with the Deluxe box you usually get two of each thing in the tasting box, plus a couple extra things. I would definitely recommend the deluxe box if you have more than one person in your family, since Dan and I fought over more than a few of the things in my box.
Most of the snacks in these boxes are unique, hard to find snacks. However, you can order individual items in bulk right on LoveWithFood.com. 8 of the 9 items in my box were things I’d never heard of before, which is something I appreciate in a good subscription box. I don’t really want a box full of things I can just pick up at any local grocery or convenience store. That would be boring. I want a box full of tasty surprises, and this box really delivered.
Here’s what came in my box!
- Rosemary and Sea Salt Savory Shortbread – This was interesting, but I’m not a big fan of rosemary or sea salt on sweet things so I didn’t love it.
- Ginger Twist Mighty Leaf Tea – A delicious strong flavored tea. You don’t often get to try beverages in a subscription box, so this is fun!
- Green and Black’s Organic Dark Chocolate – Exceptionally good chocolate in a cute little bag!
- Sensible Foods Sweet Corn Crunch Dried Snacks – These were my FAVORITE thing in this box. I was really apprehensive about these. Freeze dried corn? Sounds icky. There’s literally only two ingredients – sweet corn and sea salt. But it is SO good. It’s just the right combination of buttery, salty, and sweet flavors in a really nice, crisp texture. Garrett, Dan, and I all shared this small bag and loved it.
- Kukuruza Tuxedo Popcorn – I’m picky about my sweet and salty taste combos. I find sea salted caramel to be revolting. But white and milk chocolate on popcorn? Yes, please!
- Arora Creations Organic Tikka Masala Seasoning - I haven’t actually tried this one yet, and I thought it was a little odd in a snack box. It did add to the variety of things in the box, and I love Indian food so it was fine by me!
- Eat Natural Apricot and Almond Fruit & Nut Bar – Love a good fruit and nut bar, and the texture was much nicer than some of the ones you can buy. Not too tough or chewy, and just the right amount of sweet.
- Sweet Potato Popchips – These were the one thing I’ve seen before, and they were tasty just the way I expected Popchips to be!
- Laura Secord Maple Fudge with Pure Maple Syrup – OMG. Absolutely delicious. And not dry and chalky like some maple fudge.
Aside from the one random spice pack, this was a really well-rounded snack box. Candy, sweet snacks, savory snacks, salty, and fruity. Plus a drink!
Another great thing about Love With Food is that you earn points on their site that can be used as discounts to purchase more of the yummy food you discovered in your boxes. You get points each month from your subscription, but there’s actually a bunch of ways to warn points!
- Annual subscription – 1000 points
- Six Month subscription – 1000 points
- Three Month subscription – 500 points
- Monthly subscription – 10 points
- Product purchase – 10 points
- Refer friends to join Love With Food – 20 points
- Refer friends to subscribe to Love With Food box – 500 points
- Product taste review (for Love With Food Box subscribers only) – 5 points
- Add a recipe – 5 points
- Sign up with Facebook – 50 points
You can use my little badge below if you want to sign up, and you’ll help me earn points! You don’t even have to buy anything, just signing up is worth 20 points, but let me tell you… once you look around, you’re going to want some of these yummy snacks in your mail each month too!