- New rules will be set on each giveaway for date ending and who it is open to.
All Winners are chosen by “And the Winner Is…” plugin and after midnight Central Standard Time.
All contests are void where prohibited by law.
If you win and laws or rules prohibit your prize from being shipped to your address, another winner will be selected immediately.
Any taxes & customs (if applicable) are the winner’s responsibility.
No contest has any purchase needed to enter or increase your odds of winning.
- Entries are reviewed by admin and subject to approval.
- Tweet/FB Share can be done up to 3 times a day unless otherwise noted. Each tweet/share MUST be spaced out at least 45 minutes to an hour apart! Back to back posting makes our site look spammy. Any back-to-back tweets/shares will be deleted!
- In order to tweet or share through Facebook you must have an already-established, public account with at least 30 followers/friends. Do NOT make an account just to tweet/share a contest! If you are caught using a fake/private account, ALL of your entries will be deleted, no exceptions. It takes a long time to shuffle through hundreds of comments to delete entries because someone used a fake account. Please don’t.
- Negative, harassing or prohibited entries will be deleted and you will receive a written warning. On your 2nd time, your IP address is recorded and set in our BAN list which will then hide this site from you.
- Make sure you leave a VALID email address in the comment field. I will not search beyond your comment profile to find you.
- All winners will have 48 hours to respond to the winning notification email.
- One Little Mister does NOT share or sell any emails. *If a client wants use of the emails entered, I will disclose that on the giveaway BEFORE you ever enter.*
Rules are enforced by the creator and owner of this site. If you have questions about these rules, please email Nicole.
How to Enter Our Giveaways-
If you’ve never entered a blog giveaway you may be a bit confused on how to submit entries, no worries, I’ll explain it here.
You submit an entry by commenting on the giveaway post.
The most important thing you should know is that each entry should be left in a separate comment.
Always complete the mandatory entry first! Failing to do so will results in all other entries being deleted.
You must leave your email address in comment “email field”. I do not have the time to search for you if you are chosen as the winner.
Some entries count for more than just one. In this case you will leave a separate comment however many times it says the entry counts for. For example, if it counts for 2 entries, leave 2 comments, 5 entries, leave 5 comments. The comments should include the same info & be numbered 1, 2, 3 etc. . .
In most cases there are several ways to gain extra entries to a contest, when submitting an entry you must leave someway for me to verify the entry in the comment.
Examples of verification -
Mandatory Entry – Visit ABC’s website & tell me an item that caught your eye.
Entry Example – “I really liked ABC’s tractor jammies.
Extra Entry – Follow on Google Friend Connect. (GFC is located on the right sidebar under “follow us”)
Entry Example – “I am following via GFC. Username – onelittlemister”
*The above is also the same concept for entries like: like ____ on Facebook, follow ____ on twitter, & share this post (excluding twitter & FB, see below). You do what the entry tells you to then comment telling me that you did and leaving the username that you use for that account. (Without a username I cannot verify it & if I cannot verify it, it will be deleted.)
Extra Entry – Subscribe to my feed via email through feedburner. (Located on right sidebar, under “subscribe via email”) It’s the same concept as above except you leave the email address you subscribed with.
Extra Entry – Tweet/RT the giveaway. In each giveaway I will type up a tweet, all you have to do is simply copy & paste it into your status and leave the status URL in a comment. In order to get the URL, go to your “tweets” page or home page and directly under the tweet you made there will be a timestamp in the bottom left corner. Click on that timestamp and copy the URL of the page it takes you to. Leave that URL in a comment with your username. (This entry can be done twice daily, leave a separate comment each time.)
Entry Example – “Tweet: http://twitter.com/onelittlemister/status/21201902558 ”
*The above is the same for sharing on Facebook.
Extra Entry – Grab my button (located on the left sidebar), you simply copy the button code and paste in on your blog’s sidebar, forum, or website. Comment leaving the URL that links to the blog you posted the button on and your email address. (The concept is the same for entries such as “add me to your blogroll” or “add me to your site favorites”. The only difference is you are adding a link to my blog rather than posting my button.)
Extra Entry – Blog about this giveaway. Make a new post on your blog telling you readers about the giveaway and linking back to http://www.onelittlemister.com/. Pay attention to this one each time because sometimes it also required that you link back to a certain company as well. Since this entry counts for multiple extra entries you will need to leave multiple comments. In each comment you should leave the URL of the post you made. (Each comment should say the same thing & be numbered.)
Entry Example – “#1 I blogged about the giveaway – http://www.onelittlemister.com/2010/08/wee-little-changes-bumgenius-40-cloth.html ”
IMPORTANT – The above entries are subject to change at anytime without notice. Please pay close attention to each contest’s specific entries as they sometimes vary.